- May 2, 2017
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- McShain-Horstmann Family Life Center 315 S. Warren Ave. Malvern, PA 19355
Mothers of Children with Disabilities Retreat Day
This special day is for mothers who are raising children with disabilities and also those who have adult children with disabilities. Grandmothers are welcome to attend also. The retreat is sponsored by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Office for Persons with Disabilities. The day includes:
- Time for quiet and time to connect with other Moms
- Mass and opportunity for confession
- Inspirational Speaker
- Continental breakfast and delicious lunch
This year’s theme is: Forgiveness: The name of Love in a Wounded World
Retreat Directors: Sister J. Sheila Galligan, IHM – Professor of Theology at Immaculata University
Father James Olson – Mother of Divine Grace/St. George Parishes, Philadelphia
- 9:00 am Continental Breakfast /Registration
- 9:30 am Welcome
- 9:45 am Prayer/Introductions
- 10:00 am Forgiveness: The Name of Love in a Wounded World – Sr. J. Sheila Galligan
Followed by Quiet time, Prayer & Confession
- 11:30 am Mass – Father James Olson
- 12:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm Prayer Ritual/Wrap Up
- 2:00 pm Farewell!
Cost: $35/per person
Please contact the Office for Persons with Disabilities, firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a scholarship to attend or would like to sponsor a mother so she can attend.
Please click here to register or call 610-644-0400 for more information.