- Friday | December 1, 2017 to Saturday | December 2, 2017
- 5:00 pm
- 315 S. Warren Avenue Malvern, PA 19355
Addictions inevitably create personal chaos and unanswered questions. Where are you going? What is recovery? God, where are you at? Can I heal and be restored? Chart your spiritual journey during this powerful retreat for men and women on the road to recovery and/or family and loved ones affected by addictions, including those who have lost a loved one to addiction.
Theme: From Defiance to Reliance
- Father William Dean
- Mark Christmyer, Founder of Gethsemani Way
- Marty Kenney, Partner of Gethsemani Way. Kenney spent over 35 years in senior executive positions with companies ranging from CBS, McGraw Hill, and 21st Century Fox and Viacom, Inc. He served as Executive Vice-President and COO of Simon & Schuster Education at Viacom and served as a member of the launch team of Nickelodeon, Jr.
- Ann Costa, best-selling author on addictions, motivational speaker and retreat director
Cost: $265.00 per person, including meals (single occupancy in the Main Retreat House)
To register, please visit malvernretreat.com/register or call 610-644-0400 for more information.
Gethsemani Way is a non-profit institute created to minister to those affected by addictions through personal affliction or through association by family, spouse or friend. In collaboration with Malvern Retreat House, this is a ground-breaking retreat on addictions.