Booking New Retreats at Malvern Retreat House
We invite you to consider Malvern Retreat House when planning your next retreat, meeting, workshop or special event for your group. Set on 125 beautiful wooded acres in Chester County, Pennsylvania, Malvern Retreat House offers a spiritual sanctuary like no other, inviting all to “reflect, refresh, and rejoice” in their faith. For over 100 years, we have helped over 1 million people come closer to Christ through the retreat experience.
Hospitality is a gift at Malvern Retreat House, and providing delicious meals, bright meeting and conference rooms, beautiful prayer oratories, walking trails and so much more allows us to offer groups the ability and space to participate in the retreat experience.
Malvern Retreat House provides:
- Everything needed for the celebration of Mass and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- An atmosphere of prayerful reflection throughout our buildings and grounds, whether in our magnificent Chapels, Oratories, and Sacred Shrines, or our majestic woodland walking paths, Outdoor Grotto and Stations of the Cross
- Overnight accommodations for 400+ people, including handicap-accessible rooms. We offer 300+ single rooms in our Main Retreat houses, and 50 double-occupancy air-conditioned rooms with private baths in our Family Life Center for individuals, couples and family members
- Several conference facilities can accommodate up to 350 people; multiple breakout spaces for large and small groups. All common areas are air-conditioned (chapels, dining rooms, and meeting areas).
- Multi-media equipment for presentations at no extra charge; Wi-Fi in designated areas of buildings
- Delicious meals with accommodations for individuals with special dietary needs or preferences
- A well-stocked Catholic gift shop on the premises
- Convenient access by car, onsite parking and easy access to public transportation
We invite you to visit us, or call Ms. Gerri O’Reilly, Assistant Director of Hospitality, at (484) 321-2517 or email her by clicking here to discuss your group’s particular needs, whether for a weekend, mid-week, day or evening retreat or conference.
Regardless of the size of your group, we will work with you to plan a retreat that fits your needs and budget. Ecumenical retreats are also welcome.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at Malvern Retreat House!